While the Rafale Revive Custom II lacks special equipment utilizing state-of-the-art technology found in most 3rd generation IS, it boasts a large arsenal comprised of a wide range of conventional weaponry. Notable changes from the production variant include partial removal of armor plates and 2 pairs of multi-thruster wings, which are replaced with 2 modified multi-thrusters. The new multi-thrusters provide an overall increase in speed and maneuverability.
It takes the form of pendant around Charlotte's neck.
1st Shift/Armaments & Abilities
Rafale Revive Custom II possesses twice as many Expansion Slot as normal variant, and is equipped with around 20 different kinds of Equalizer.
The weapons stored in Rafale Revive Custom II includes:
- Vent - .55 cal Assault rifle with detachable m agazines that hold up to 16 rounds each.
- Garm - .61 cal sub machine gun (SMG) or personal defense weapon (PDW) capable of firing a non-explosive cluster round in addition to conventional ammunition.
- Rain of Saturday - .62 cal heavy shotgun.
- Bread Slicer - a knife-like Blade designed for CQC.
- Gray Scale (Shield Pierce) - a CQC pilebunker-type weapon, which is a pointed battering ram propelled by blank rounds stored in a revolver-type magazine for rapid firing. While being effective only at extremely close range, it is the most powerful weapon wielded by 2nd Gen. IS. Integrated into an arm-mounted physical shield, it can be armed after purging the shield plates that encase it.
- Garden Curtain - a defensive package that materializes a normal Revive like figure, created from the physical and energy shields of the Rafale Revive custom II to block any incoming attacks like a curtain.
During the Cannonball Fast, Charlotte further customized the machine by adding more boosters in order to increase its speed.
- Rafale Revive Custom II has a great resemblance with GN-007 Arios Gundam and GN-011 Gundam Harute.
- Combat Characteristics
- Kyrios - similarities include a include hidden melee weapon.
- Combat Characteristics
- The name is derived from the French term 'rafale', which means 'gust' in English. The number of Equalizers and expansion slots featured in Charlotte's IS seemed to support this.
- This unit shares similar color schemes and basic designs with Allelujah Haptism's Gundams.
- The Grey Scale is inspired by the Super Robot Wars unit PTX-003C Alteisen's Revolver Stake, and the PTX-003C-SP1 Alteisen Riese's Revolving Bunker.